We are looking for technical support specialists for an upcoming opportunity.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Timeline: early January 2017, up to 6 weeks or longer engagement
Day-to-day-activities and responsibilities:
– Conduct rounds throughout the day, making sure users are as comfortable as possible
– In cases of queuing, help users with immediate needs (e.g. User having trouble connecting to Skype for meeting with executives in 10 minutes)
– Connect with IT/IS to understand whether pushed updates could affect user laptop/device drivers
– Have clear escalation pipeline in place — ensure at least 2 POC for each issue
– Emphasize exceptional customer service. Hypercare will encompass all issues in the NGW space
– Emphasize to new Hypercare resources the importance of empathizing with end users as they are going through a big transition
– Daily peripheral reconciliation
– Require Hypercare resources monitor E-mails and Skype IMs regularly and to respond to inquiries in a timely manner
– Log each and every issue/query/feedback to the Hypercare Assistance System
– Advise Hypercare team to assign a team “lead” as POC (Point-of-Contact) or assign one for team if needed
– Accountability: You are accountable to the user and the smooth operation of the NGW (Next-Generation-Workspace) concept.
– Attention to Detail: Client-facing front line of exceptional customer service requires keen attention to details that can make a big difference for the end-user.
– Situational Awareness: Understand the core needs of the user(s), prioritize issues and strive for maximum efficiency in resolution
– Communication: Good English communication skills and people-friendly
– Technology: Troubleshoot Skype (and Skype for Business), Microsoft Office 365 knowledge, comfortable with video technology and general troubleshooting. Hard- and/or software configuration and troubleshooting knowledge is a bonus.
– AV-Technology knowledge is a bonus as well.
– Experience: prior experience in troubleshooting, technical support of customer service
Employee status: Independent contractor
Compensation: Market Competitive Pay
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the following short form: https://www.cognitoforms.com/McLeanIW/ApplicationForm
We will get in touch with you shortly after receiving your application.
**Referral program: if you are not interested/qualified for this opportunity but you know somebody in your network who might be interested, please have them fill out an application form by sharing our ad and have them mention your name, email and phone number. If the referred person gets hired, you will receive a monetary referral bonus.